Thursday, July 30, 2015

Rachio PROfile with Kyle Scott







Kyle Scott
Scott Irrigation
Red Deer, Alberta
http://www.scottirrigation.ca/






Q. When was the first time you installed a Rachio?
A. I installed first rachio this June, found out about them through our supplier.

Q. What’s your favorite feature of the Rachio Iro?
A. The shared access feature is my favorite feature. It's so handy to use my phone to turn on particular zones at customer properties.

Q. What do you like about Rachio?
A. I like that the rachio is easy to install and program. I also like the compact design.



Q. Do your customers like Rachio?
A. For every rachio I have installed, I've had nothing but positive feedback. The customers like how user friendly they are.

Q. Has Rachio changed your relationship with your customers?
A. Rachio has gave us another irrigation option for our customers.

Q. How long have you been in business?
A. My father started the business 35 years ago.

Q. What’s your favorite aspect of landscaping or irrigation?
A. My favorite aspect of irrigation is installing a user friendly irrigation system for our customers' watering needs.



No comments:

Post a Comment