Friday, July 31, 2015

Water Story: Philip Sperry




Philip Sperry
Suwanee, GA
Rachio user for 3 months



Q. What led you to purchase your Rachio Iro?
A. I love using technology to make my life simpler and more efficient. Iro was the natural choice to automate my irrigation system.

Q. How has the Iro changed your lawn/ landscape?
A. Iro keeps everything watered and green while saving 30%+ on water usage.



Q. Where is the best place you have controlled your Iro from?
A. My yard. It is super convenient to turn my sprinklers on and off while I adjust my sprinklers. Sidewalks do not require regular watering :-)

Q. What is your favorite feature of the Rachio app or webapp?
A. I am currently testing flex schedules, and it looks like it will result in big water savings. I also love that it can use my personal weather station which makes the whole thing work better, especially here in the south where showers are widely scattered.



Q. How has owning an Iro enhanced your understanding of your water use?
A. Greatly. Not just how much I use but how much I've wasted in the past.

Q. Do you have any other stories about the Rachio Iro you'd like to share?
A. I had no idea how often how often my sprinklers ran when it was not needed. I knew they sometimes ran when it was raining but rain delays have canceled over a third of my cycles so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment